Andrea Schachner, Psy.D.
Dr. Andrea is a licensed psychologist and nationally certified school psychologist. She works with children and adolescents providing individual therapy, family therapy, psychological and psycho-educational assessments, and consultation. Her specialties include PTSD/trauma, child and adolescent development, autism, and parenting skills. She works with clients who have a range of backgrounds and disorders, including anxiety, depression, personality disorders, and other adjustment concerns.
Dr. Andrea’s clinical experience includes residential treatment and public and private school settings. She utilizes cognitive-behavior therapy interventions in the service of providing a safe environment in which clients can better understand themselves and their relationships in order to foster growth and success.
- Psy.D. – School Psychology, Duquesne University
- M.S. – Child Psychology, Duquesne University
- M.A.T.- Elementary Education, Chatham College
- B.A. – Music Performance, West Virginia University
Specialized Therapies Offered:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT)
- Pennsylvania Psychological Association (PPA)
- Greater Pittsburgh Psychological Association (GPPA)
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
Click here to learn about another one of our psychologists.